Series 1800 FDA Grade Silicone Rubber
FDA grade (21 CFR 121.2562) translucent, silicone rubber is available in a wide range of sizes in tubing, cord, strip, sheeting and shapes. The material is nontoxic, can be autoclaved repeatedly, is odorless and meets FDA requirements for extractable. Its non-wetting characteristics simplify cleaning procedures.
Specifications include: durometer of 50 (Shore A tensile strength of 1100 psi; elongation of 400% with tear strength in the 120 lb. range).
Although, the natural color is translucent, with the addition of FDA permitted pigments a range of other colors are available including red, gray, and white.
- Extruded tubing to your size requirement
- Extruded special shape profiles ”U” channel, “P” seals, tadpole shapes, and custom to your profile
- Extruded flat strip from .031 to .500 thk and widths up to 12"
- Sheeting, thickness range from .010 up to .500, in widths up to 48"
- Hardness available from 10 to 80 durometer shore “A”